Saturday, June 25, 2016

Book Review: June by Miranda Beverly-Wittemore

Try as I might to read and enjoy June, I spent the better part of the entire month of June - how's that for irony? - trying to get through the book and I just couldn't do it. It was too slow paced, the characters were either too cliche or too strange and too cliche, and the story felt, overall, more of the same ol', same ol'. 

Maybe some day I'll be able to get through June, and if I do I'll try to update this review. But until then, the poor dear only gets half a star from me for the book itself - the front cover was beautiful, the back cover was a bit vague in its description, but overall, I enjoyed the cover more than the book.

I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment